Tuesday 22nd January 2019
8.30am – 12.30pm
Is it a Networking Event – YES. Is it a Conference – YES. It’s two for the price of one …. it’s the event that keeps on giving!
Let’s talk about customers – getting more and how to keep them. Finding new customers is vital for growth, but in this fast paced world, retaining your existing customers is just as important. This year’s Big Bolton Business Conversation explores both these key issues.
With two specialist speakers, we’ll be looking at strategies to increase your customer base as well as ways to keep them. There will be opportunities to network and connect with other business people, meet suppliers and come away with plenty of ideas to boost your business.
Invest a few hours in growing your business as well as broadening your own personal development. Leave with tips and tools to use in your business – and a bunch of new contacts to boot!
8.30am Registration and Light Breakfast
Meet the Suppliers
9.15am Keynote Speaker – Chris Lowe, Regional Director, insight6
10.00am Round the table networking
10.20am Break and Meet the Suppliers
10.50am Keynote Speaker – Chris Newton, Managing Director, Newton Fox
11.30am Table Sponsor Speed Networking
12.00pm Summing Up
12.05pm Meet the Suppliers
Lunch and networking
The Big Bolton Business Conversation is THE business networking conference of the year.
5 Top Reasons why YOU should attend the next Big Conversation:
- 2 Inspirational Business Speakers, to motivate, challenge and make you think!
- Meet local business people to
- Make new contacts, renew old acquaintances and build relationships.
- Meet potential customers and clients.
- Featured Business Suppliers exhibiting throughout the day.
- Discover new suppliers for all your business needs.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Refreshments to keep you sustained!
- Be seen and get noticed